Hey, all you infinitely patient watchers! How have you been?
I wanted y'all to know that I've started a book review blog
where I yell about all the things I used to write journal entries about. So if anyone has missed my grumping about writing and storytelling, you can find me sharpening my claws on other people's books.
These are the reviews I've done so far, with more to come:
- Tamora Pierce: "Terrier"
- Dru Pagliassotti: "Clockwork Heart"
- Guy Gavriel Kay: "Tigana"
- Lauren Myracle: "Shine"
- Bill Buford: "Heat"
- Gregory Frost: "Fitcher's Brides"
- Beth Revis: "Across the Universe"
- Isabella Bird: "A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains"
Iif you have any recommendations for me to review, go ahead and shoot me a message!
EDITED: New book reviews up!
- Lois McMaster Bujold: "Shards of Honor" (Vorkosigan Saga)
- Tamora Pierce: "Bloodhound"